Home to the “association pour l’encouragement de la musique improvisée” (AMR). Within the house are teaching facilities, rehearsal studios and two concert spaces shown on this short video, with sample recordings in each:
1. La cave – an intimate space for 4-5 performers and maybe 20 or so public.
– Ernest Platini quartet
2. Salle de concert – a spacious configurable area which can accommodate more than 50 public and larger performing groups.
– Le Grupetto “comme au studio” with audience participation in studio recording sessions over 4 evenings.
– Le Grupetto “vernissage” celebrating CDs emanating from the studio recordings
– Quantact – jazz quartet (November 2018) 4 pieces from a Saturday public performance)